I dug down about 2 ft. all along this site, and took out all the dirt, then used 4 bags of petemoss, 3 bags of organic top soil, 3 bags of potting soil, and 5 bags of the MG mosture lock. put all this dirt into trenches, and then put the original dirt back over it, capping all the shit i brought in, i spent a couple hundred on dirt alone, and am glad i did as they seem to be doing good, already they are bigger than anything ive gotten before.
I have no idea what my PH is and have never checked it, i threw some lime in with all this dirt so hopefully that will keep it in check.
i moved them out into several different plots, around my site. Becuase my site is quite a hike/drive away i wasn’t able to look over all of them as closely as i had wanted. i had them all seperated into 8 smaller sites, this way if one site wasn’t good for whatever reason i would have 7 others to work with.
after some bug issues and rain issues i was left with 70 or so strong ladies (hopefully) that i transplanted into a larger site, and began to feed them again.
I am using fish fertilizer 5tbs per 2 gal. along with molasses (3tbs per 2 gal) every other feeding, along with a soluable nitrogen that i ad into the 2 gals. I get the water from my fishpond, and they seem to love the combination. i feel like i have been pumping them with nuets and they seem to love it, i had a mg def but quickly corrected it early in the grow.
i have a horrible slugg problem that im constantly batteling but i feel like finally i have gotten the upper hand, i have been using organic pesticide (excpet for one time when i used Seven and burned my leaves pretty good in the beggining) its been organic ever since.
So i have had a couple of small operations that have come out good.. my main problem has been the frost cutting my flowering periods short. but i decided what the hell, i started 120 bagseed..seeds. on the 28th of may, they where all under a 400wtt HPS for a week (24 hr light), untill they threw out there first set of real leaves. i have been feeding them nuets at full strenght this whole time, and never saw any signs of burn..
Toke, actually it’s been gettin pretty low temps in the last week or so. today w/ the rain it says about 70 out. it’s been stayin’ anywhere from 69-85 mostly, i’m not sure of night time temps actually. i’m hopin’ it’s not gonna stay this chilly for the next month tho. They like it around 75 -80 pretty good i believe. The majority usually is, but i usually use a different batch of bagseed every year. but it tends to be in the same places/plot where they turn purp. i’m still not sure about what strain i’ll go with. What would everyone think about my first genetics and indoor grow w/ an autoflowering strain. i’m thinkin maybe a "Low-" or auto "AK" if it’s to be found. most of the time i’ve found it the AK’s are outofstock. but here’s another update on a few of the girls, and i got a few in there that’s really young, i was wonderin’ if anyone has an idea if they’ll even go into flowering now or not. Last few pics is of my big 8 foot lady, i’m pretty sure it’s a sativa dominant. How much time would ibe looking at for flower on it if so .
Hey ICMag’ers, I decided to get back at it again. It’s that time a year and while I’ve been dealing with some bull for the past 2yrs, which is why I haven’t been on here since 2014. I’m about to get back to business, I really have missed you guys. You’re like an extended family. Well time for the show. I usually don’t start my grow journals this early in the game because the veg stage can be boring but I’ve decided to document the majority of this guerilla grow. As all of my previous grows have been as well. I think I failed to mention that in the past, I’m assuming with me being in the dirty south most would just pick that up that this isn’t a backyard grow. I sure as hell wish it would be. Not sure when the marijuana laws going to start looking favorable for us in the south. We like growing trees too.. lol Anyway I’m rambling, excuse me I’m high on some killer dank I got from this guy.
Most all my grows are on a budget and for personal consumption, though i gift to friends every now and then. The very few that know what I can do. Setup is my usual spot in the woods, amended soil. The native soil is like a reddish clay type soil (I get alot of pink pistils out of my bagseed using this spot and I always thought it has something to do with this soil, I could be wrong), and I bring in topsoil, perlite, dolomite lime, epsom salt and manure. Veg stage I’m going to feed with fish emulsifier, superthrive, molasses, coconut water (heard good things about that recently, it’ll be a first) and every now and then I add a lil peroxide to the feed. The soils been mixed up for about 3wks now and babies been going about a week now. I know it’s a little late but my last grow was way later so I expect to do some good numbers this go around. My last grow yielded me about 2 and half pounds, I started that mid to late July. Being that we only in June, I should be able to double my last yield with this longer veg time and more plants. I have 36 bagseed babies currently about a week old and I feel like poppin another 12 beans, but we’ll see how that go. I want atleast a strong 30 female plants come the flip. I usually have a pretty good female to male ratio from my bagseed around 8:2.